We are seeking a senior hands-on engineering leader who is passionate about building an engineering services team to deliver innovative solutions using blockchain tech stacks for business.
You will work with a diverse team of blockchain strategists, product designers and technologists, deploying distributed ledger technologies with a focus on the Enterprise Ethereum stack. You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and are eager to build a world class engineering team from the ground up. You are highly motivated and enthusiastic in a startup environment. While our preference is for someone with exposure to blockchain technology solutions, we are most interested in your inspiring leadership abilities and we are willing to invest time and patience in the right candidate while they develop specific expertise in blockchain technologies.
Immerse yourself in various blockchain technologies and crypto systems and drive the development of a strategic engineering practice to deliver blockchain technologies across key verticals. Develop and lead a team with best in class talent to efficiently deliver innovative blockchain solutions to enterprise clients. Create scalable and reusable IP with an eye towards creating innovative blockchain product platforms. Provide technology thought leadership both internally and externally
- Oversee all aspects of the Blockchain Engineering organization, including technical strategy, technology blueprint, hiring and retaining talent and best practices & technology solutions
- Define and manage the technology landscape and blueprint for entire services stack including all aspects of technology execution across all projects
- Provide hands-on technology leadership to the engineering team
- Help with new business opportunities
- Ensure consistent best practices, processes, and procedures for agile software development, quality assurance, dev-ops and systems maintenance
- Mentor, motivate, and lead engineering and infrastructure teams and managers as needed to support a vibrant and productive engineering culture
- Contribute technology leadership to the organizations strategic planning process, coordinate with research, strategy, project management and UX teams to align engineering and business priorities
- 10+ years of experience working on with large software engineering teams with 5+ years leading engineering team at startups/spin offs
- Demonstrated curiosity and exploration of emerging technologies and a track record of leadership in leading edge product environments
- Systems engineering experience working with diverse computing protocols, high performance systems, and distributed technologies
- Deep experience with cloud technology stacks, security systems, transaction processing, and high availability technologies.
- Component level understanding of security protocol stacks and cryptography libraries
- Experience building services based technologies including use of a micro-services frameworks
- Worked on a diverse set of full stack and back end technologies including experience with low level system protocols
- Hands on skills in one or more object oriented programming language
- Worked with various databases, and distributed storage
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
BLOCKCHAIN EXPERIENCE (preferred, but not required)
- Working with blockchain frameworks such as Enterprise Ethereum or Hyperledger Fabric to create business applications and/or products
- Experience working with diverse consensus methods and blockchain privacy solutions
- An understanding of the security benefits and challenges associated with blockchain and smart contract technologies
- Some working experience with contract scripting languages, storage technologies like IPFS, and blockchain protocol tech stacks including programming languages like solidity and golang
GenesisB is a progressive blockchain consultancy helping companies create more efficient value exchange through blockchain solutions. We are exclusively focused on delivering meaningful ROI through business and technology innovation by leveraging distributed ledger technologies.
By providing focused blockchain expertise, GenesisB helps organizations discover and realize the benefits of distributed ledgers including decentralized trust, smart automation, data security and immutable transaction history. Grounded in strategy, with relevant engineering expertise, GenesisB will help plan, design and implement effective blockchain solutions for both enterprise and government.